Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Informant for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The title says it. I want to see the events for each day in month view under the month grid when I select a day.

This field is also too big in PI5. It has to have controllable height. It takes too much real estate and month grid is almost hidden when this day agenda field is opened. All this was available in PI4 and just make it possible again.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Settings/Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1-Allow templates to include PARENT field.

2-Allow simple toggle between DAY LIST & DAY HOUR views (that won't require a visit to SETTINGS.
    3-Increase ICONS to full emoji list.
    4-Add TAGS to SMART GROUPS.
    5-Save TAG FILTERS in backup.
    6-Allow editing of Tag Filter title.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings/Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This is needed in every calendar that can one can call better calendar. Absolutely necessary. It was present in PI4 and was amazing to have it. All the shortcuts under this menu (especially change calendar field, move, set tags) were fantastic and very useful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings/Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Long tap/press on an event menu is synonymous to productivity. The menu with "move" shortcuts, "set tags" shortcut, "set field" shortcuts. They are missing in PI5 but they are so powerful and useful to have. Just make it work like in PI4.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was happy to get the red circle on the month at a glance . I would also like to see it on the rolling calendar as well . I think it would make it easier when scrolling to see the currant date.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings/Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Example : I don't know for what kind of view I'm changing the colours now

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings/Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When selecting 2 TAGs I want to indicate which is PRIMARY (determines event COLOR & LEFTMOST ICON) and which is SECONDARY (which determines ICON to RIGHT of PRIMARY icon.
    If PURCHASE is primary & Household is secondary, I can see in the truncated MONTH view, the icons & truncated title as:
    [P H Bulbs fo], where P & H are PURCHASE & HOUSEHOLD icons, & truncated title is short for 'Bulbs for Hallway'. Currently, setting 2 tags puts either tag as primary & system changes it at will. This replaces event's ICON selection, which puts 2nd icon on Left, which…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some devices have large screens. Buttons have to be on the bottom of the screen for productivity and ease. This is not the case in PI5 but was possible in PI4. Why?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?