Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Informant for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For Informant to move forward and prosper I feel it is important it have a presence on all popular platforms including an internet based interface accessible through a web browser to tie all the others together.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When I select a Contacts record, allow me to create an Event or Task from it.
    Ask if it is a Call or Meeting.
    Make subject "Call (name)" or "Meet with (name)" and Busy and Alarm (call:5min), mtg:30min).
    If a Call, ask which phone # to put in Location field.
    If a Meeting, ask which Address to put in Location field.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the good ol' days of agendus, we could convert emails into calendar events with that contact's info auto populated so that we could click on phone number from the event. That was best feature ever and disappeared about 7 years ago. I left informant then. Please bring back this productivity feature. Agendus has never been equaled even after years of tech improvements to our phones. unbelievable. Maybe google killed the ability somehow, but converting in 1 tap an email into a calender event appointment is must have.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is there no email integration as your very, very old Windows Mobile version did? It seem like a no brainier function for PI.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be good to be able to link from a calendar entry (eg a meeting) to specific tasks that need to be raised or dealt with at that event. Currently, I do this by dating the tasks with the same date as the event, but that means they cannot carry other dates. Another workaround would be to hold the tasks as checklist items in an Evernote note, I guess ...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The native google calendar is integrated with WebEx and Goto meeting tightly. PI is not.
    The request is when clicking a webex/gtm link a popup should appear asking to dial (radio button one) or dial with passcode (radio button 2).
    Using radio button 2 connects you to the conference just like native google calendar. As it stands now I have to write down the pass code. dial the number and manually enter it.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?