Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Informant for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Since Google has its own Notes application called Google Keep Notes, the Pocket Informant's notes could be synced with the Google Keep Notes.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Just as native Android Calendar and Samsung Calendar and another product called Synker can force Android to do a calendar sync, PI should also be able to force a calendar sync.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like the option to choose which Toodledo folders sync. I noticed that PI for iOS has this ability.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Apparently Informant iOS has one. It would be nice to know when a data purge is complete regardless of Informant platform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?