Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Informant for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. After using Importance and Star to put today's high priorities at the top of the task list, I need to manually sort them so I have my list for the day. If I only have a pile of 20 tasks, I have to make a list for the day on paper. Sorting today's list by categories doesn't work because there are many, many factors determining what order I want to do things on a given day.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need create subfolders for my folders.
    In other word i need multilevel folders and subfolders.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If the original alarm was dismissed, and the task is overdue, have an option for each task to continue to remind the user by triggering the alarm (at the original alarm time) after the original alarm date has passed. The option would be a "nag me" check box field in each task.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please be sure to add the ability to assign tasks to an email (required to save an attachment in an e-mail to the task).

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have multi level task hierarchies for the android application. This has already been implemented for the iOS application, would be nice to have it on android as well.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A very handy feature I've seen in other task management systems is a total amount of time needed to complete tasks during a day displayed based on the task lengths. Useful for quickly Visually checking if you're overreaching on what you're trying to do that day.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I'd like to see 'floating tasks' as an enhancement to PI3. This would be a great improvement to managing to-do lists in PI3.

As an option, the user should be able to designate all tasks or single tasks as 'floating', meaning that if a task is not marked as complete, it is rescheduled with the same attributes (time, alarm, notes, etc) to the following day. If the user designates all newly created tasks as 'floating', they should be able to change the designation of any single task to 'anchored'.

Optionally, uncompleted tasks scheduled for weekdays would only float to the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expand Smart Filters to include TAGS, COMPLETION % and other fields left out.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since I live in calendar view with tasks below I would love to be able to tap on a parent task and see the child tasks. Now I have all the little children on my screen at once. I may have to abandon child tasks cuz the list gets so long.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Task follows task

It would be great if completing one task automatically set the start date of the next task under a parent. For instance if you had x, y and z tasks to do in order with no time frame, only x would show until it was completed, then y would show.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to create hourly tasks. For example, do a particular task every 2 hours and recur upon completion time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to add a function for the following situation:

If I create a (business) task which has to appear every 5th of a month, I need the option to say - if the 5th is a weekend day please appear on the last working day before.

Regards

ANDRÉ SCHOLTEN

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Now I can change settings either to show future tasks along with others or to hide them. But there is no group where I could see all future tasks how it is implemented in Due Today. There are various cases for using such a group, for instance, if I implement a task before it is due (it is still future and therefore hidden according to my settings), I can enter a separate group of future tasks, find it and mark as complete

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I want to move a task, I can click on +/-. then I can choose how many day(s) i would move the task. for me it would be very useful, if beside the +/- 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, ...i would also see the according weekday.
    Thanks in advance!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. FILTERand SORT TASKS in Smart Groups and within the folder view by Franklin Covey Priority Letter and Priority Number

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hate manually assigning colour to each task. I have task categories. For example im my work I have 14 different task categories. Should be able to globally assign a colour to these categories like in Acalendar +

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Might it be useful to add one more layer to Parent->Subtask? This would allow a user to set up an ubertask, almost like a category, but visible as a top-layer task so that a user doesn't need to filter for a category. A subtask to this Parent might be a standalone. But it also could be a subtask that begs to be broken into subtasks of its own. One more layer would make this possible. (And only one more layer.)

For example, an ubertask might have a category-like label such as Amateur Radio Tasks. One subtask might be "buy replacement…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be good to have better ability to manage and filter on Alarms in Tasks.

Currently, one can view Tasks by various "Groups" (e.g., "Due Today/Tomorrow").
    However, none of the options allows searching by items that have Alarms.
    Nor can I specify "Alarm" in "Smart Groups".
    Also, in Multi-Select > Select Field, cannot bulk-change or bulk-delete the Alarm field.

Smart Filter Criteria could be:
    Boolean "Has Alarm" or "No Alarm"
    Boolean "Past" or "Future" or even Tristate "Past", "Today", "Tomorrow"
    Specific day/time (e.g., for changing Multi-Select)

Change can be to the same as Dates (the "today", "tomorrow", "Monday", "+-")…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?