Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Informant for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. At the last update (20 August 2018) was turn off calendar view mode: one day agenda (leftmost view button). Instead it now working weekly view. It was the main view mode of the calendar and i suggest to left it. All appointments agenda mode (most right button) is not comfortable cos show appointments before and after this day.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creating an event or task invariably involves other people and Many other tasks, phone calls, emails, links to websites to be able to complete the task. PI should enable you to do this without leaving the original task on event screen. You should be able to review the 'project ' and update it. How about a Wizard to tailor to meet your needs to refine your project. It would be good to have a link from an email to create the task which initiates the project. This would make PI creative (Brainstorming) and more funtional

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would really like to see the older Day view return. It was far easier for me to see my appointments and to do at a glance without the risk of missing an appointment because I failed to scroll down through the day. You can include the time grid in an extra daily view or have a feature where I can choose the daily view that works best for me.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync my PC Outlook (2016) direct to Informant. Or maybe PC to InformantCloud. Existing 3rd party works ok but they are not "Informant" so it feels like I'm getting hit by random costs for different pieces. Just a simple Outlook sync so when I enter an appointment it shows on my calendar, and when I complete a task in informant it shows completed on my Outlook. Single price so I'm not guessing about what to pay or whether it is one-time or annual subscription.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a "Navigate Here" item (which would launch Google Maps and navigate there from current location) to the Event menus, both on the calendar view when you long-press to open the little menu with "Edit" "Delete" "Duplicate" etc. also have "Navigate Here", and when you open the event itself, in the Locations drop-down box, have "Navigate Here" in addition to "Show On Map" and "Edit Locations".

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The apps mentioned above let you set a flag on an event (and correspondingly mark it as completed), so it will move to the next day if not completed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Agree w/request from iOS side. "Ability to change sound and length of alarms. Please bring back the ability to set an alarm to nag at multiple intervals. I miss a lot of reminders because they only sound the alarm once." I also often miss the one little ding & a few vibrates. Don't care about having a lot of lengths (tho it'd be nice), I'd go for a plain on/off. If it's 'on' alarm goes till turned off. There are calendar alarm apps out there that attach and do this, plus the kitchen sink, but it'd be better if…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New hourly week icon should be adjustable in settings regarding the number of days it applies to from 1 to 7.
    You are currently displaying this in a 7-Day format which is not easily readable on a small cell phone.
    I believe many people would prefer this view to be adjustable regarding the number of days it displays. I personally would like to see it as a 1-day hourly View to be an alternative to the one-day list View.
    This can be done in settings by the user selecting Days 1 through 7.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In IOS I color code my days to know what kind of day it is going to be. For example, am I working or off is a certain color. I was hoping with the new PI5 update I could do this, but it still is not available yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Click to open android maps in the address field, like in v.4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow users to add the location of event and calculate the distance from their home. Have the distance tracked under the specific tag. This will allow business owners to submit mileage for tax purposes easier. Also have the ability to create a printable report.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back the day list view with horizontal scrolling

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?