Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Informant for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I use PIA 4.20.02.when I used an iPhone 4S, I used PI on that, too. I've been patiently waiting for PIA 5.0. Are you able to provide a status update? The last update was in 1/17. I, for one Android platform user, am willing to pay the IOS cost for a quality app that will help me be more productive and organized as long as it delivers equal benefits, utility, and usability. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As Apple lost inspiration for quite a while now and that companies like Huawei will soon bypass Apple on the smartphone market you might need to reassess your priorities by always favour OS, as you recently did for a couple of years. Apple is stuck by it's own game-plan:monopolistic and exclusive behavior . Unfortunately for Informant and it's loyal customers a OS driven platform is not sustainable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I only like a due date on my tasks.
    Can I set up so only the due date is showing and the start date is blank?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is already possible. Create a new task and tap the start/due date option. Tap the X to the right of the start date to remove that option. Set the due date as you want. Then tap the menu bars at the top right and choose the make default option

• Don't see your idea?