Informant for Android

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. create notes like a paper diary

I have an android tablet and i miss an app to do the same things that i do with my paper diary. Your app is fantastic and it would be awesome to have an event in the calendary in witch you can write (including handwrite, paint, etc.) similar to a paper diary. I always look with admiration when my colleage starts "organizer hd" in his ipad.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possibility to choose OneNote instead of evernote

I'm working with OneNote - NOT with Evernote. Therefore a connection for synchronising PI with OneNote would boost my workflow!!

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rich Text for Notes

For Notes section and the notes feature in Tasks and Events, allow for formatting text, such as bold, strike through, and color, indenting, bullets, etc.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "note" title as first thing to enter (or default to first line)

Presently when writing a note, the title comes last -- only after the note hass been written and about to be saved.

For me this is very annoying. I think it is much more natural to begin with the title.

Some note apps take as a default title the first line of text. This is a good option too.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Informant for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base