Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the option for Informant complication on Apple Watch to show day/date with click through to day’s schedule instead of only showing next event.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Apple Watch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is now possible to attach files to calendar events within iOS Calendar app. Right now, the only way to find the file within Informant is to edit the event with iOS editor. There is no way to rapidly consult the attached file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make links in the notes section of the calendar Event clickable. I receive Webex and Zoom URL addresses for virtual meetings but I'm not able to click them as I can with Apple Calendar. I have to copy and paste the addresses into my browser to get the corresponding Webex or Zoom app to fire.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Whether in minimized (one line of icons) or maximized (2 lines), it should be possible to alter the order of icons across screen bottom. This will help left handed and one handed users.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The number one suggestion has been on list since 2017 and not been added. Why are you asking for more suggestions when you have no intention of adding them. All you are doing is collecting $25 a year from subscribers and releasing fixes that break something, last time it was the Widget and while you fixed the old widget, you haven’t released the new os14 widget like most of the other developers. In November you replied to an app review stating you had a new development team and would be releasing new features. Well 4 months later and nothing. I…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Having a Smart Filter Property of "Location" would allow tasks to only be displayed when the device is physically at, or within a radius of, an actual GPS location

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Focus View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to choose triggers before opening the app using force touch (or the new name for it) Triggers have become essential for me now and this would add value to the already great app.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Triggers/Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In the country list, could you please add UTC? I have to make entries in GMT (=UTC). When I type GMT it will show the first country in the list (A....). I then have to scroll down 2/3 of the list to select GMT,

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Informant has one the best month view hands down! And displaying six weeks is nice because it can display any one month in its entirety. However, six weeks is a bit tight for non-giant phone screens. Each day is pretty limited in space. (Interestingly, iPad does 5 weeks, which feels sparse!).

Please provide the option to choose between 4-6 weeks display in month view. 4 week month view would allow MUCH more info per day!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re happy to hear that you love the month view of Informant, and we appreciate the feedback you’ve given about changing the option for displaying between 4-6 weeks. We like the idea, and plan to create a ticket to work on this when we get the chance. Thanks for sharing your idea!

11. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alarms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When scrolling between days in Day View the screen automatically moves to the present time of day. Please add a setting so when scrolling to next day the screen stays in the working hours and does not automatically adjust to the present time(which can be before and after work hours). It also happens in the week view.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feature Request:
    A way to sort Smart Filters in the Smart Filter list

Smart Filters are an awesome feature and my use of them is evolving. I want to keep the ones I created previously, but would like to be able to move (edit>drag) the newer ones to the top. This could also be achieved with a "sort by date created" option, but I'd prefer the control of sorting them manually, based on current need.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have you thought about adding features like those offered by Contacts Journal CRM.

This iPhone, iPad and Mac App that let’s you keep records of past conversations, set followups for upcoming meetings, link important documents to your contacts, plot your contacts on a map, and extend your contacts information with customizable fields.

It would be great if we can have a way better manage our ToDo's and activities by contact.

Thank you,
    Peter

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Would be nice to have a widget for iPhone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It’d be a lot easier typing in “sweep” to have a broom appear, rather than scroll through a bunch of options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add option to set public/show only date and time/private -status of the event, that is compatible to other calendars. For example android Business Calendar and Windows Thunderbird Lightning have this feature working.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please can you make it possible to create and save custom colours under a name? Many of the current colours are very dense, obliterating text and so I have created a range of much lighter tints. Each one has to be entered individually for each day and each time it’s used - fiddly and time-consuming. Typical names include Out of Office, Holiday, Day Away, Hospital and so on. Other apps have colour sampling and pasting and it is a very useful facility, presumably transferable to Informant.
    Instant visual information based on lightly tinted days via custom colours is so useful!…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when I enter a task in toodledo, the task as a 'date added' field - but this doesn't sync across to informant for Mac - it would be very useful if it did sync across

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Toodledo Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?