Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reorder icons IPhone X

Whether in minimized (one line of icons) or maximized (2 lines), it should be possible to alter the order of icons across screen bottom. This will help left handed and one handed users.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SORT Option for Smart Filter Display

Feature Request:
    A way to sort Smart Filters in the Smart Filter list

Smart Filters are an awesome feature and my use of them is evolving. I want to keep the ones I created previously, but would like to be able to move (edit>drag) the newer ones to the top. This could also be achieved with a "sort by date created" option, but I'd prefer the control of sorting them manually, based on current need.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Phone Support at Least 3 days/week! Also, YOUTUBE tutorials (2 to 5 min) for all major aspects of this program.

Please offer phone support even it's a few days a week. This would be a time-saver for me and I'm sure many others. I've been using your product ~7 years now, and I love it. When I'm stuck, I use help, tutorials, etc., but occasionally still can't find what I'm looking for. Sometimes, I spend too much time trying to figure something out. YOUTUBE are needed. Two to five minutes tutorial snipets for all major compents of your product are needed. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base