Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Taking advantage of ios14 and implementing the widgets on the Home Screen will be a great useful feature

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The number one suggestion has been on list since 2017 and not been added. Why are you asking for more suggestions when you have no intention of adding them. All you are doing is collecting $25 a year from subscribers and releasing fixes that break something, last time it was the Widget and while you fixed the old widget, you haven’t released the new os14 widget like most of the other developers. In November you replied to an app review stating you had a new development team and would be releasing new features. Well 4 months later and nothing. I…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Whether in minimized (one line of icons) or maximized (2 lines), it should be possible to alter the order of icons across screen bottom. This will help left handed and one handed users.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Feature Request:
    A way to sort Smart Filters in the Smart Filter list

Smart Filters are an awesome feature and my use of them is evolving. I want to keep the ones I created previously, but would like to be able to move (edit>drag) the newer ones to the top. This could also be achieved with a "sort by date created" option, but I'd prefer the control of sorting them manually, based on current need.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This happens enough times to be very annoying -- I'll be editing text in the comments field, try to reposition the cursor towards the top left, and accidentally hit Cancel.

I'd rather this field behave like the Notes app, where changes are continuously committed. Alternately, add an "Are you sure?" option before cancelling.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It’d be a lot easier typing in “sweep” to have a broom appear, rather than scroll through a bunch of options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let's say I have a task due today with an alarm set for 9 am, but it's now 11:32pm and I didn't complete my task. It's not a recurring task, I just missed it, so I want to move it to tomorrow, with the same 9am alarm. However, when I tap the 9am alarm to change it, it opens showing today at 11:32pm. When editing an existing task, it makes much more sense to stick with the original alarm time -- why would I want to set an alarm for the current time? (That would make sense for a new…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The user could create shortcuts towards most often used contexts.
    The idea would be to be able to access very quickly, from toolbar in the bottom, some specific contexts, instead of going to « tasks », and then « contexts » and then choosing the context.
    It would be very useful for people using GTD method.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we need to wear surgical mask.

I proposed Informant 5 to incorporate both FaceID and password in a single interface. So that when FaceID does not work we can straight away enter the password.

Examples of good faceID and password security integration are 1Password & Day One

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would really be nice showing up on the screen in your car so you can view your to do list and what have you without having to look down at your phone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can you make the app smart enough to know that if I create an event for the same day, and it’s already PM, that the event time is PM, by default?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please revive “meet with” option using contact information even when the contact info has not address field. (Like older versions)
    There are so many situation meet someone at somewhere not a office or home of someone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For GTD users, it would be useful that Informant manages the GTD horizons.
    We already have horizon 0 with calendar and tasks, horizon 1 with projects.
    We could also have horizon 2 with areas of focus, 3 with objectives, 4 with vision and 5 with purpose.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I love using pocket informant. Please update user interface that would fit on the screen of all iphones. Updated version please..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am receiving many unwanted spam event notifications on my calendars in Pocket Informant. How can I stop this from occurring?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?