Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great that Informant manage a family share for a given Informant subscription.
    This family share would work like Apple family share, and would permit to different members of a family to have a specific and dedicated « space allocated » in Informant Sync.
    It is currently possible for family members to share an Informant subscription but the management of confidentiality is not optimal.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Informant Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, I use iPhone & iPad. My phone is synced with work (outlook) & is my primary diary as I enter dates into iPhone direct. I would like to see iphone & ipad communicate directly so that entry to iphone appears on iPad automatically. At the moment I cannot get the two to communicate reliably

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Informant Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?