How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

Agenda view where I can see many days in same screen even with many events

After 2 weeks of trying (I purchased the year) I understood what is my worst regret to leave my previous calendar. I love Pocket Informat for its several features but especially because of the Tasks you can put in the calendar and in Agenda view (in my previous calendar you couldn't).
But in PI Agenda View you can see only few days ... especially if you have many events and tasks. It true: you can use the month view to see a complete view of the period ... but events and tasks are too little .... and I hate looking for the previous and following days on the left, on the right, up and down .... it is too confusing .... It would be percfect if you created a summarize of both of them: Agenda View and Month View. Or if we could scale down Agenda View ... (so we can see many days). If my explanation doesn't make sense for you ... I suggest to see the ios App "Month Calendar" .... I love that structure .... but I hate they don't have your tasks and your features.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lucio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for contacting us. We are declining the suggestion to revise the agenda view at this time. The other views that Pocket Informant offers such as the week view, Day’s view, and the focus view all in one way or another offer the functionality that you are seeking. Please try the other views and different configurations of those views. For example the week view and day(s) views can be scrolled forward and back to see data similarly to the agenda view but both will offer more detail.

The focus view can also be scrolled forward and backward and will present the most detailed data for a day.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base