How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

Multi select option for events

Add the ability to multi select events to move all of them to a future date, assing same context and tags for all the selected events.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Luis A Pecchio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Phillip Borntrager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In coordination with your plans for this, please include the ability to easily select multiple tasks for task batch editing. Having to select each item one by one is a real drag!

• Leigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS-- I would like to have this feature in all views. Particularly in month view where I click on the current date and the day's events & tasks pop up; focus view and agenda view.

• Leigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's not possible already, I would like the ability to delete several events (regular and reoccurring) at one time from the day calendar view. (I use iPhone and iPad). For example, I have a repeating event to exercise every day, along with other repeating events, plus one time events. At the end of the day when I want to delete the events I completed, I have to delete them one by one. If I have many, it can be time consuming. Plus, to delete repeating events, I have to check whether to delete just that particular day's event, future day's events or all of them (I like having this option!). Having the ability to somehow check all events from a particular day that I want to delete, and have them delete at one time, would be great and much more efficient than having to delete them one by one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base