How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

Apple Pencil

PLEASE PLEASE make Informant compatible with Apple Pencil???? There would be nothing better than to be able to make notes and annotations on my calendar. Thank you!!
From a devoted subscriber ❤️

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kris Reagan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca Ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, too! I use the notes feature more and more; for example, I like to add a journal entry pinned to each day. Sometimes, I would really like to be able to journal by hand, rather than type.

• Alan Danielson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to take notes with the Apple pencil. This would be a great app for me to use tracking my schedule and handwriting notes. Thanks.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any advance in handwriting into informant? That would be a very cool feature!

• Giancri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, any news about Informant for Ipad and Apple Pencil? Thank you very much.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the notes option in a event/task, it would be awesome to be able to use hand writing or to take notes in a event with a bluetooth Stylus and afterward have the option to export it as a pdf.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please! Create a way for the iPencil (Apple Pencil) to be used with Informant. I would use this to take notes during the day. It's fine to type in calendar appointments, but the ability to have notes, in 'pencil' will make Informant a far more useful tool.

Feedback and Knowledge Base