How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

Apple Pencil

PLEASE PLEASE make Informant compatible with Apple Pencil?

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kris Reagan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca Ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, too! I use the notes feature more and more; for example, I like to add a journal entry pinned to each day. Sometimes, I would really like to be able to journal by hand, rather than type.

• Alan Danielson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to take notes with the Apple pencil. This would be a great app for me to use tracking my schedule and handwriting notes. Thanks.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any advance in handwriting into informant? That would be a very cool feature!

• Giancri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, any news about Informant for Ipad and Apple Pencil? Thank you very much.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the notes option in a event/task, it would be awesome to be able to use hand writing or to take notes in a event with a bluetooth Stylus and afterward have the option to export it as a pdf.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please! Create a way for the iPencil (Apple Pencil) to be used with Informant. I would use this to take notes during the day. It's fine to type in calendar appointments, but the ability to have notes, in 'pencil' will make Informant a far more useful tool.

Feedback and Knowledge Base