How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

Apple Pencil

PLEASE PLEASE make Informant compatible with Apple Pencil?

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kris Reagan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tim Baxter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding the ability to add notes using handwriting with Apple Pencil would put Informant head and shoulders above its competition (of course, I think it already is, but this would be a quantum leap in ease and productivity).

• Rebecca Ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, too! I use the notes feature more and more; for example, I like to add a journal entry pinned to each day. Sometimes, I would really like to be able to journal by hand, rather than type.

• Alan Danielson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to take notes with the Apple pencil. This would be a great app for me to use tracking my schedule and handwriting notes. Thanks.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any advance in handwriting into informant? That would be a very cool feature!

• Giancri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, any news about Informant for Ipad and Apple Pencil? Thank you very much.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the notes option in a event/task, it would be awesome to be able to use hand writing or to take notes in a event with a bluetooth Stylus and afterward have the option to export it as a pdf.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please! Create a way for the iPencil (Apple Pencil) to be used with Informant. I would use this to take notes during the day. It's fine to type in calendar appointments, but the ability to have notes, in 'pencil' will make Informant a far more useful tool.

Feedback and Knowledge Base