How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

Please make a way to link between my calendar and my email

With a direct link between a calendar item and an email the information in an email can be found quicker and without having to search stacks of emails. Interesting in case of invitations for a meeting with added documents.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Czareine Ocampo Madlangbayan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like attachments of any type (PDF, jpg, MS office etc) should be possible with any tool (notes, tasks, events, etc). Most of my productivity tools have attachments associated and I have to sift through files on my computer anyway... pretty inconvenient when it's on my mobile devices

• Diane Winslow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great to have a drag and drop feature (PDF, JPEG, Word, Excel docs) that would create a task.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I have suggested this via email or support conversation more than once. I do think it would be very helpful. Many of my tasks are to remind me to do things...such as to change filters or do things that would be very helpful if I can quickly open up the instructions from the manual which are in pdf format.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As above, but not just restricted to pdfs, all file types. Ability to download from Dropbox.

Feedback and Knowledge Base