How can we improve Pocket Informant 5 for iOS?

smart filter - tag

Would like to be able to use the tags element in smart filters

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rolf LampertRolf Lampert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BozoBozo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the biggest 'no duh' features... And we're voting about it.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to also vote that these smart filter capabilities once added should also be rolled into the calendar views as well. @Rolf, I don't know whether you have the ability to modify a request, but if so could you consider adding this to the description to avoid diluting votes across multiple requests?

• Juan Covarrubias ZabalaJuan Covarrubias Zabala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i´m still use Toodledo instead of fully Informant 5 exclusively for the impossibility of doing smart filters with the tags.
        The rest of the product it`s awesome. Please complete it.

• MangifirekMangifirek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also totally agree that this is needed. I use Informant both for personal and professional tasks. Since I cannot use tags to filter those two types, I use the priority field value. This does not feel right.

• John WessellJohn Wessell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree that this is a needed feature. I need to arrange my Informant Today screen with several task groups for reference and without the ability to use tags in smart filters I'm stuck sorting through long lists.

Feedback and Knowledge Base