Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We are working on this for a future release. We want to make sure that the colored themes are not getting in the way of any other Informant functions and that the user interface will function the same regardless of the colors.

191 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    20 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. to insert files (.pdf, .xls) and tables in Notes

110 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently, I have to use the standard Apple Calendar app to accept or reject meeting requests.
    I would like:
    * to be able to do so directly from PI (like the standard app does - and several competitors)
    * to see the unanswered requests highlighted on the calendar
    * possibly to see the number of unanswered requests on the badge

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the current Apple engineering limitations this is presently not possible from an engineering standpoint. It is true that some competitors support this. However due to the fact that Pocket Informant is one of very small group that allows the use of iOS data AND local data it cannot support the Invites as the other applications that only do iOS events can. It’s an engineering tradeoff that has to be made to allow the two databases to be used together. If we limited the application to one or the other of the databases (iOS or local) this would not be an issue. We feel that a larger swath of our customers are better served by having both datasets available at the same time, its a standout feature of Pocket Informant though it does have tradeoffs. Now with all of this said if the Apple engineering, in the future, advances to…

4. PLEASE PLEASE make Informant compatible with Apple Pencil?

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  User Interface iPad Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve searching capability.
    Please add greater date range options, including ALL..

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have the option to print monthly or weekly view (vertical format). I'm the only one who uses a digital calendar, would be great to print and share with my family!

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to add tags to a project

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to multi select events to move all of them to a future date, assing same context and tags for all the selected events.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Recurring Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add integration with Todoist as another task management platform.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A redo/undo function in the notes is important, because currently is it not possible to undo any modifications on notes.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please allow sorting contacts by company.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pressing the today button in Focus View jumps to the current date when viewing some other date. But it does nothing when already viewing the current date. Please make it display the date picker instead. There is no way to jump to a distant date in Focus View.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Focus View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like some kind of fanfare when completing a task. In Dr BJ Fogg's book on Tiny Habits he talks about the importance of celebration when building a new habit, as the shot of dopamine strengthens the connections between the neurons responsible for the behaviour just performed. I believe this tiny amount of gamification in your app will be a very welcome addition. I have been using it to run my life for years, and I already get a kick out of completing the tasks, I am sure I am not alone, anything you could do to strengthen that…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Having a Smart Filter Property of "Location" would allow tasks to only be displayed when the device is physically at, or within a radius of, an actual GPS location

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Focus View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In the country list, could you please add UTC? I have to make entries in GMT (=UTC). When I type GMT it will show the first country in the list (A....). I then have to scroll down 2/3 of the list to select GMT,

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let's say I have a task due today with an alarm set for 9 am, but it's now 11:32pm and I didn't complete my task. It's not a recurring task, I just missed it, so I want to move it to tomorrow, with the same 9am alarm. However, when I tap the 9am alarm to change it, it opens showing today at 11:32pm. When editing an existing task, it makes much more sense to stick with the original alarm time -- why would I want to set an alarm for the current time? (That would make sense for a new…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Previously when searching, the newest items were at the top. Now it’s at the bottom, and to get to the most recent items you have to scroll down through all the search results. Go back to newest item at the top, or better still, have a switch to allow search new at top or new at bottom.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback, Mark. With regard to the search filter results, the order that those are displayed is actually matching the order that they appear in the project itself. If you would like to have your most recent tasks at the top, one option is to change the Project’s Next Action Handling setting to Sequential, and then those tasks within that project can be moved around manually via drag and drop. With that being said, we are making note of the feedback of adding in sorting options in the search bar.

19. Would like to have search options beyond name for the contacts such as address and phone number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?