Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update apple watch better. “Reset apple watch” doesn’t always work. Not all category colors within primary calendar show up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Apple Watch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give user the option to configure watch complication to keep current event visible until it is over rather than displaying next event (so as to know how much time is left in an appointment

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A Relay Tester is someone who tests or modifies developmental and operational electrical machinery. This high-demand professional also handles electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial settings. They generally work under the direction of engineers or technologists.
    https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/data-communication-engineer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have the option for Informant complication on Apple Watch to show day/date with click through to day’s schedule instead of only showing next event.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I primarily use my watch to assist with managing my time during the day - particulalry keeping track of my appointments. So it is essential that I be able to see at a glance location of my next appointment - or that of another later in the day via Time Travel.

On the other hand, I imagine that some folks would prefer more details about their events... so please give user the option to include/exclude the location.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Apple Watch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?