Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update apple watch better. “Reset apple watch” doesn’t always work. Not all category colors within primary calendar show up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apple Watch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tape (or long tap) date on calendar to create new event. The + button never selects the date I want!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would be nice to have a widget for iPhone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please can you make it possible to create and save custom colours under a name? Many of the current colours are very dense, obliterating text and so I have created a range of much lighter tints. Each one has to be entered individually for each day and each time it’s used - fiddly and time-consuming. Typical names include Out of Office, Holiday, Day Away, Hospital and so on. Other apps have colour sampling and pasting and it is a very useful facility, presumably transferable to Informant.
    Instant visual information based on lightly tinted days via custom colours is so useful!…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I forget to mark a task completed, I would like to be able to adjust to correct time completed,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add travel time to the calendar so I can enter in how long it will take to get to an appt or event. That way I know what time I need to leave.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give user the option to configure watch complication to keep current event visible until it is over rather than displaying next event (so as to know how much time is left in an appointment

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apple Watch  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. So the new widgets are awesome, However, they need a few refinements.

1) FIlter calendars/Task list. I have many shared calendars. A few are only used by me occasionally. Minimally the widget should use the filter PI is using to display information.

2) Font size is so big I only get 1 or two letters when using the small widget. Please adjust to show more information

3) If there is nothing in the event/task, the widget is blank (except for the date). There should be something that lets me know there are no more events/tasks for the date other than…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improved iOS 14 widgets.

I was very pleased to see that Informant 5 now also provides widgets for iOS 14.

However, in my opinion there is some space for improvements:

1. The temperatures of the current weather should be displayed in °C or °F, not both together.

2. The background color of the widget should be customizable.

3. I would prefer a list view over multiple days even for the smaller widget versions instead of having displayed only the events and/or tasks for the current day. An example for a very good widget can e.g. be found from CalenGoo.

4. In addition, I would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to add notes and attachments to projects at the project level and not just to individual tasks within the projects.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am receiving many unwanted spam event notifications on my calendars in Pocket Informant. How can I stop this from occurring?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  User Interface (General)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When trying to edit entries in the week view, it is frustratingly easy for those of us with large finger to "click" on the wrong entry. Presently, one has to touch the screen elsewhere to dismiss the editing pre-window, and then try again. It would be a lot easier if once could simply slide one's finger up or down to scroll through the entries until the correct one was chosen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The number one suggestion has been on list since 2017 and not been added. Why are you asking for more suggestions when you have no intention of adding them. All you are doing is collecting $25 a year from subscribers and releasing fixes that break something, last time it was the Widget and while you fixed the old widget, you haven’t released the new os14 widget like most of the other developers. In November you replied to an app review stating you had a new development team and would be releasing new features. Well 4 months later and nothing. I…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please give us the option which contact groups to show. Now my iPhone syncs with Google contacts but also has a copy of my contacts in Apple contacts.

Informant shows both even though my phone allows me to select one group or the other or both. When I select 1 group on my iPhone it only shows that one group but informant shows both.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have you thought about adding features like those offered by Contacts Journal CRM.

This iPhone, iPad and Mac App that let’s you keep records of past conversations, set followups for upcoming meetings, link important documents to your contacts, plot your contacts on a map, and extend your contacts information with customizable fields.

It would be great if we can have a way better manage our ToDo's and activities by contact.

Thank you,
    Peter

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add the ability to have an importance sort like Toodledo. Toodledo hot list Is like your smart filter, but they also add something called importance. Importance is a weighted formula where each priority level adds a additional point, star adds a point, and if it’s past due it adds three points. The max points are 12 points. This sort helps keep past due in front of the user.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like the company that bought Informant back in 2017 to do something.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?