Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to add tags to a project

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like some kind of fanfare when completing a task. In Dr BJ Fogg's book on Tiny Habits he talks about the importance of celebration when building a new habit, as the shot of dopamine strengthens the connections between the neurons responsible for the behaviour just performed. I believe this tiny amount of gamification in your app will be a very welcome addition. I have been using it to run my life for years, and I already get a kick out of completing the tasks, I am sure I am not alone, anything you could do to strengthen that…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I assign priorities to my tasks and use only the daily view. I would like the option of listing my tasks by priority. Priorities can change daily even though the same tasks carry forward.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to add notes and attachments to projects at the project level and not just to individual tasks within the projects.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the ability to have an importance sort like Toodledo. Toodledo hot list Is like your smart filter, but they also add something called importance. Importance is a weighted formula where each priority level adds a additional point, star adds a point, and if it’s past due it adds three points. The max points are 12 points. This sort helps keep past due in front of the user.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Task View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CarPlay Have your task, calendar and other areas show up on your vehicle screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?