Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you! (Do not submit bugs here – those are for support/bug tracking). We do not track bugs here. Our only purpose here is to see what features people are most desiring.

Pocket Informant 5 For iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currently, I have to use the standard Apple Calendar app to accept or reject meeting requests.
    I would like:
    * to be able to do so directly from PI (like the standard app does - and several competitors)
    * to see the unanswered requests highlighted on the calendar
    * possibly to see the number of unanswered requests on the badge

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the current Apple engineering limitations this is presently not possible from an engineering standpoint. It is true that some competitors support this. However due to the fact that Pocket Informant is one of very small group that allows the use of iOS data AND local data it cannot support the Invites as the other applications that only do iOS events can. It’s an engineering tradeoff that has to be made to allow the two databases to be used together. If we limited the application to one or the other of the databases (iOS or local) this would not be an issue. We feel that a larger swath of our customers are better served by having both datasets available at the same time, its a standout feature of Pocket Informant though it does have tradeoffs. Now with all of this said if the Apple engineering, in the future, advances to…

2. Could you include a print month view, and not just an agenda view for printing?

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In the country list, could you please add UTC? I have to make entries in GMT (=UTC). When I type GMT it will show the first country in the list (A....). I then have to scroll down 2/3 of the list to select GMT,

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Informant has one the best month view hands down! And displaying six weeks is nice because it can display any one month in its entirety. However, six weeks is a bit tight for non-giant phone screens. Each day is pretty limited in space. (Interestingly, iPad does 5 weeks, which feels sparse!).

Please provide the option to choose between 4-6 weeks display in month view. 4 week month view would allow MUCH more info per day!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re happy to hear that you love the month view of Informant, and we appreciate the feedback you’ve given about changing the option for displaying between 4-6 weeks. We like the idea, and plan to create a ticket to work on this when we get the chance. Thanks for sharing your idea!

6. When scrolling between days in Day View the screen automatically moves to the present time of day. Please add a setting so when scrolling to next day the screen stays in the working hours and does not automatically adjust to the present time(which can be before and after work hours). It also happens in the week view.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I forget to mark a task completed, I would like to be able to adjust to correct time completed,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please can you make it possible to create and save custom colours under a name? Many of the current colours are very dense, obliterating text and so I have created a range of much lighter tints. Each one has to be entered individually for each day and each time it’s used - fiddly and time-consuming. Typical names include Out of Office, Holiday, Day Away, Hospital and so on. Other apps have colour sampling and pasting and it is a very useful facility, presumably transferable to Informant.
    Instant visual information based on lightly tinted days via custom colours is so useful!…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could you add in a running balance sheet for a calendar month view and weekly and yearly view.
    So you can add reminders to up coming bills with attachments so you can put Bill pdf to it. So it tally’s up either each week to month to year. So you know how much money you’ll need to cover that week, month to year.

This would be so helpful to have all in one place.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. color today in a color of its own so it is easier to spot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mettre un statut pour les événements : « réalisé / non réalisé ». Exemple : texte barré : l’évènement a eu lieu. Texte non barré : l’évènement n’a pas eu lieu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add travel time to the calendar so I can enter in how long it will take to get to an appt or event. That way I know what time I need to leave.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This layout si SO Common, that no make sense tuo use PI instead of native apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There is a different color for weekend days. However, in Israel, the weekend days are Friday and Saturday, and Sunday is the first day of the week, of the working days.
    So maybe the app should have an option to choose the weekend days, and maybe it can also have an option to change the background of holidays according to the religion.
    For example, in Israel every calendar has a different background for Rosh Hashana (a jewish holiday), the same background as for weekend days.
    Having that said, informant is a wonderful app, I use it for ten years now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tape (or long tap) date on calendar to create new event. The + button never selects the date I want!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)